Monday, December 10, 2012

Speaking at ODTUG's KScope 13 in New Orleans

My abstracts for Oracle Application Express have just been accepted for presentation at ODTUG Kscope13, June 23-27, at the New Orleans Sheraton in New Orleans, LA:
  • APEX + XE: a cookbook for a secure setup 
  • A spotlight on the smaller improvements of APEX 4.2 
This is THE best conference for Oracle developers worldwide. 900 abstracts have been submitted this year and it was a real challenge to decide what will make it and what not.

Really looking forward to New Orleans. In 2008 I was speaking at ODTUG for the first time in New Orleans.

It was so cool and we had such a good time with my friends Patrick Wolf, Joel Kallman and Carl Backstrom.



Carl, we miss you!!!

See you at New Orleans,
~Dietmar.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you forgot to mention me????!!!! btw, my abstract got accepted as well..see you soon!

Bharat

Unknown said...

I am soo sorry not to have mentioned the coolest of all dudes :).

It was a pleasure and honor to meet you at my first ODTUG my friend ... just didn't make it onto the pictures ... busy doing something else ? ;)

Cheers and see you in New Orleans :),
~Dietmar.

APEX Developer In the USA said...

Congrads on your presentations being accepted.. I too am attending KScope 2013, and I am bring along my secret weapons... (my wife {who was the inspiration for my company name} & son, who help keep me on track and in line..)

Hopefully we can meet up and again and talk further, because I really did enjoy talking with in San Antonio..

Thank you & Happy Holidays!

Tony Miller
Ruckersville, VA

Unknown said...

Hi Tony,

thanks and yes, looking forward to seeing you again.

Good to have such secret weapons :).

Cheers,
~Dietmar.