Which are the features you will benefit the most of? What works really well and where does APEX 4.0 still have its shortcomings?
These are the topics we will cover:
- An overview of all the new features.
- Websheets - how can you utilize the new wiki-like functionality?
- Extending APEX with Plug-Ins, custom item types and custom regions.
- Improved tabular forms, including declarative support for validations and additional item types.
- Team Development - Facilitates the management of the application development process including Features, To-Do, Bugs and Milestones.
- Improved charting engine, based on AnyChart 5.1, including declarative Flash-based Maps and Gantt charts.
- Enhanced Web services - Declarative RESTful Web services together with improvements to Web service integration and capabilities.
- Expanded Interactive Reports - Integrated report, icon and detail views plus compound filters, group by, email notifications, and additional save options.
- Modernized Application Builder - Usability improvements including integrated application search, advisor, dashboards, highlighting current actions, and improved Administration screens.
- Oracle APEX Listener - A J2EE-based alternative to mod plsql providing improved performance, direct file upload, file system-based page caching, and improved PDF printing.
You can find more information about the class here.
Surely one of the highlights of this training is the Q&A session which we will have the first evening from 19:00-21:00. Bring your current APEX application to the session and we will discuss with you possible strategies and/or help with coding problems in your application right there.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Bensheim!